Saturday, November 1, 2014

I'm back!





After spending a really busy October making project after project, I decided to start blogging again. I love keeping a record of the projects I've done and keeping track of what works and what doesn't. I also really love reading other people's blogs and tutorials and enjoy contributing my own experiences as well.

A lot has changed since my last post that has made crafting easier, more fun, and more possible.
1.  My kids are bigger and like to work on their own projects while I do mine. (They are also an endless source of project inspiration.)
2.  I now have a Pinterest account. (Hard to imagine life without one now!)
3.  I now have my own office/craft room in the house. (OK, it's the guest room, but the most of the year it's all mine.) 
4.  I now have a dedicated craft night 1x per week with a great friend who has taught me so much about crafting. (She also showed me how to use a glue gun.)

I'm looking forward to a fun Fall and holiday season full of crafts!

No comments: